1) Collect all beautiful coat colors available in WHV to get some prizes! You can find an overview about all colors and the ones you still need to collect in your “collection book” (open menu->collectionbooks)
2) Use the Pony exchange to offer or accept color exchanges, to get the colors you desire!
3) Get a new leadstallion! You can prepare one of your male herdmemembers to become your new leadstallion (fill its progressbar) or get a special leadstallion appearance in the Tokenshop. (Your old leadstallion will disappear, but you can collect a horse looking like him in the wild/pony exchange)
– You can also collect many different and unique special leadstallion appearances from the Tokenshop! We often offer limited edition leadstallions in Special. There will be a special leadstallion collection book in the future
4) Get a foal into your herd! Get a mare pregant by filling up her progressbar twice (first to get pregnant, second to brith foal) and let that foal grow up in your herd
5) Get horses with special ranks in your herd, horses with ranks have special abilites and characteristics: Current rank available “leadmare” (lvl 15), more will follow in the future
6) Collect beautiful looking special horses: Starhorses with special abilites can join your herd, every 100,000 km (look at the help page, special horse section). Rainbowhorses can be obtained in the Tokenshop, through a specific Token package, they have the ability to create more rainbowhorses and give you full energy.
– There also is a special mystery horse waiting for you in level 20
7) Train your leadstallion in a specific skill to get a specific special ability (see herdstrength page), walk/trot/gallop give a different set of skills! Or try to balance your skills to benefit from all special abilities!