Thank you for registering at Wild Horses Valley!
You will receive an e-mail on your stated e-mail address to activate your account!
Sometimes it can take a few minutes until the email arrives, take a look at our "game help book" below, in themean time (The buttons on the right only work, when you are logged in, everything else is accessible). Maybe you can already find some cool game tips!
If you did not receive an e-mail, please look into your spam-folder or use the form on the right (or bottom of the frontpage) to resend the email.
Have fun playing Wild Horses Valley!
Send confirmation email again
Game help book
Need help with the game?
Find everything about your leadstallion, herd and game mechanics here!
Click on a topic on the right, that you need help with! Leadstallion topic opens when opening the gamehelp page.
If you have more questions, feel free to visit our Forum <3
Leadstallion InfoRecommended herdsize: between 15-50 horses, more horses are more difficult to manage in the events
Low energy and health
Your leadstallion is immortal! Nothing will happen, when you hit zero energy/health, you can fill it up again with food.
Items can be hidden in the territories (backgrounds)! They will always be near/around your leadstallion (never behind the buttons). When you hover over the item or click on it, it will be outlined with a blue border. Once clicked it is added to your extended inventory and can be used from there. Find the extended inventory through the normal inventory, by clicking on the purple "extended inventory" button on the left side of the page.
One item has a shake animation (the pear), all other items do not move. They will also stay in the same place, when you leave the page or log out, if not collected to collect them at a later date.
Get Special Leadstallion Appearances for Token
There are hundreds of special leadstallion appearances in WHV, that can be bought on the Token page. You can also make any male herdmember your new leadstallion, to get the look of the normal models (see herdmember info). You can have every special leadstallion appearance once. There are some permanently available special leadstallion appearances. Also limited holiday themed horses, normal colored horses, special poses and colors! Some can be unlocked in higher levels and will then appear in the Tokenshop.
You can turn any normal horse, that is currently your leadstallion, into a special leadstallion on the Decoration page. This will immortalize your leadstallion and you can use that appearance/color whenever you please.
All available special leadstallions + your collection of leadstallions are on the Token page !
Available leadstallion section
Find all currently available leadstallion here and buy them for Token. They move to the "bought stallion" section, once they are bought. Some Leadstallion are permanently available, some only limited times and some can be unlocked with different levels or herdsizes! Currently no leadstallions related to level/herdsize available.
Bought leadstallions section
Collection of your bought leadstallions. You can have an unlimited amount of Special leadstallion. Special leadstallions will stay forever once they are bought and can be used as often as you like. When choosing to use a special leadstallion, it will replace your current leadstallion!
Strengthas highest skill
This will give you 5 bonus points in the battle! The points are added to your final battle points… they might be the decisive points you need to win!
Speedas highest skill
Speed will give you the ability to 100% successfully flee from predators! Otherwise, you only have an 80% chance to be faster than the predator…
Enduranceas highest skill
Endurance gives you great stamina, whenever your energy drops to zero it will refill to 5 energy!
You can have 1 account per person, no multi accounts allowed
People from one household can have an account each, even if they are using the same IP address, that is no problem!
Translating WHV in different languages
How to turn on Google translate in Chrome
1. Click customize Google (the 3 bubbles top right)
2. Click Settings
3. Click advanced
4. Click languages
5. Choose preferred language
6. Turn on translation of foreign language pages
7. If necessary, add language => English
8. Click the 3 bubble right next to it
9. Click translation for this page
Short Beginner´s Guide
1) Explore the gameworld
Start with our main function “exploring”
Explore the WHV world by letting your leadstallion move (clicking on walk/trot/gallop). Every time your leadstallion moves, an “event” will happen. There are over 100 different scenarios waiting for you, where you decide how to react and possibly gain Token, food, new horses and more!
Tips: In the beginning concentrate on growing your herd, especially mares, that can collect precious food for you every hour, which enables you to travel more!
Protect your favorite herdmembers for 50 Token, so nothing can happen to them!
Once you started to build up your herd, you maybe want to try out more of our functions!
Gameplay functions to try out after exploring for a bit:
1) Battle: fight other player´s stallions and possibly steal a horse from their herd!
2) Storylines: play through exciting storylines with great rewards
3) Alliances: fight opponents together with other players
4) Pony exchange: exchange horses with other players to potentially fill your collectionbook
5) Rankings: can you make it into the top horses of the daily or general rankings?
6) Herdcompanions and special leadstallion appearances: get cute animal friends to interact with or stunning appearances for your stallion in the Tokenshop
7) Specials: we regularly have time limited specials, keep an eye on the notifications and news
2) How to get Token
1) In events (e.g. fight predators)
2) Sleep button (1x per day)
3) In alliances
4) Kick out horses
5) From special horses/companions
7) In Specials/Special events etc.
8) Purchase Token for real money
9) Put your leadstallion in the “passive battle”-mode (carefully read the info on the battlepage!)
3) Your herd
1) Collect all beautiful coat colors available in WHV to get some prizes! You can find an overview about all colors and the ones you still need to collect in your “collection book” (open menu->collectionbooks)
2) Use the Pony exchange to offer or accept color exchanges, to get the colors you desire!
3) Get a new leadstallion! You can prepare one of your male herdmemembers to become your new leadstallion (fill its progressbar) or get a special leadstallion appearance in the Tokenshop. (Your old leadstallion will disappear, but you can collect a horse looking like him in the wild/pony exchange)
– You can also collect many different and unique special leadstallion appearances from the Tokenshop! We often offer limited edition leadstallions in Special. There will be a special leadstallion collection book in the future
4) Get a foal into your herd! Get a mare pregant by filling up her progressbar twice (first to get pregnant, second to brith foal) and let that foal grow up in your herd
5) Get horses with special ranks in your herd, horses with ranks have special abilites and characteristics: Current rank available “leadmare” (lvl 15), more will follow in the future
6) Collect beautiful looking special horses: Starhorses with special abilites can join your herd, every 100,000 km (look at the help page, special horse section). Rainbowhorses can be obtained in the Tokenshop, through a specific Token package, they have the ability to create more rainbowhorses and give you full energy.
– There also is a special mystery horse waiting for you in level 20
7) Train your leadstallion in a specific skill to get a specific special ability (see herdstrength page), walk/trot/gallop give a different set of skills! Or try to balance your skills to benefit from all special abilities!
4) Unlock new content each level
Each level up you automatically unlock new content!
This can include: new territories, seasons, new weather conditions, new items and events, special leadstallions and herdcompanions available in the Tokenshop, storylines, alliance opponents, new plants, different injuries, discovery items and new decoration options!